Sunday, July 22

Doors

A new season will sometimes present a person with some options. There are choices to make - the big and the small ones, each determining the course of our lives. Pastor Dave made mention today of his new teaching series beginning in August. It will be called "Doors".

I had to smile as I thought about the new season I am stepping into. As I search for a part-time job, there are a couple of really good opportunities presenting themselves. My prayer has been, "Lord, please open and close the doors of Your choosing."

I look forward with excitement as I wonder where I will be serving my King next year. Will it be door number one or door number two? Only my Beloved knows. What joy and sorrow stand behind each choice. GOD'S WILL . . . this is my desire.

My heart's cry has been, "Wherever You lead me, whatever task You assign - I just wanna be with You."

(By the way, the second call came on Friday afternoon. I have an interview tomorrow morning with door number two.)

No comments: