Saturday, July 28

Tuckered Out

Makayla's princess party was this afternoon. Let's see, we had ten princesses and one birthday girl who thought she was queen.

The girls spent the afternoon swimming, and I enjoyed playing hostess. A special thanks to the moms who decided to stay. They were a big help with taking pictures and cleaning up. Mark and the boys had left the premises. No princess party for them. Those were "the queen's" careful instructions.

I feel pretty tuckered out tonight. I am fighting a sinus infection, so I can't wait to take a hot bath and curl up with a good book.

It has been a very blessed day. I am so grateful to know that I belong to the One True King. He is captivated by twirling princesses and tuckered out servants.

Tonight I find myself a little of both.

No comments: