Friday, December 14

Behold

Not a lot of time to write. I have a living room full of my favorite people gathering near the fire with a bag of popcorn fresh out of the microwave.

We just came from church a few minutes ago, where we were able to "Behold the Lamb". I hope to write a little bit more about the impact this performance has made on me . . . I have never EVER seen anything quite like it. I was awestruck, as talent and heart came together in one incredible rendition. To say that it was enjoyable would be a gross understatement.

That little Baby born in a manger . . .

Thanks to the unbelievable talent of Andrew Peterson, not to mention some of the amazing musicians from our very own church Body - I see God's story a little bit clearer this cold wintry night.

Not with my eyes, nor my ears - but with my heart.

No comments: