Thursday, September 27

Glove

Would somebody please pinch me? I feel like I'm dreaming. If I am, please don't wake me up.

What I write today, will be short - but oh so sweet. When God answers a prayer like the one He has answered for me today, there are really no words. I search for some way to articulate what's in my heart . . . and I only come up dumbfounded and empty handed.

Below is something I posted back in July, articulating my heart's desire to combine some kind of an income with ministry. Since my first incline to find a job, I have interviewed with a couple of places, but those doors were quietly closed. Until today . . .

God has done "the impossible", by inviting me to join the staff of my very own family at New Life! I marvel at His timing, at His tenderness - I don't think I have been this excited about something for long time. Like a glove, this seems like a perfect fit.

Take a peek below, and be my witness to this answer to prayer . . .

"Ministry is my heart, and my life. I pray that God will somehow continue to take care of us financially (He is always so faithful), and allow me to serve wholeheartedly in the ministry. Seem impossible? That's why I smile inside. "The impossible" is God's specialty." (posted July 2)

I had a friend say today that the God we serve is pretty wild . . . and I will have to agree. Putting your life in the hands of the One who spun the oceans into existence, will always guarantee a pretty wild ride.

I will drift off to sleep tonight, in a daydream that through answered prayer - has become this girl's reality.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I am so happy for you my shero. You will fit in great. They are blessed to have you as a part of the team. I pray you will love it as much as I did. And I am sure you will. God is so good. Just sit in awe of what He does. I guess I can't get my job back. Hehe! Just kidding. Tell everyone hi and I miss them. Talk to you soon my shero.