Sunday, August 10

One Line

One seemingly harmless little line. Who would've thought that it could alter eternity?

There are sometimes places God beckons us to -- forcing us to leave what is comfortable and familiar behind. I won't share specifics just yet, but let's just say that I've drawn a line in the sand.

A revelation from God this weekend came while camping with the Jr. High group. It was not what I was expecting, and I have to say that I still sit with my jaw wide open. His message was clear. His message pierced my heart. His message will change everything.

To my faithful readers, please pray for me. The decision is so new and fragile. Like a line drawn in the sand, one tide rushing in has potential to wipe my new commitment clear out.

Answering God's call does indeed demand all.

If God has been nudging you about something, maybe it is time for you to take action too. You are in good company . . . God's presence is the real deal.

The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. ~ Deut. 31:8

1 comment:

Jason Hicks said...

Keep seeking God through this and we can't wait to hear what God has shared with you!