Tuesday, October 9

Simple

God has been so incredibly faithful to me today. I have to be honest and say that after this weekend, I still have some untangling to do - but in the mean time He has revealed His love to me through a few really special people.

Scripture verses, words of encouragement and love - you know who you are - and I am so grateful for you. I keep wondering if anything good could come from the enemy disguising himself as light. (Bear with me through this). That just doesn't add up. Is the devil even capable of bringing about any goodness in my life? Feel free to shout out an answer if you have one.

Life's most precious gifts are often times the simplest of things, like a friend or two sending a wink. I am going to keep tonight's post quiet and simple . . .

seems to be an ongoing theme.

1 comment:

Celeste said...

God is doing something inside you right now, he is shifting things. One day (maybe here, maybe Heaven) you will understand why all this has come up, but embrace the fact that He is working and building your faith in Him even more through every circumstance!